Position Located in USA — Posted May 12, 2017
D-TA Systems is looking for a dynamic individual to join our US sales team – we have an immediate opening for a Technical Sales personnel. This role provides a fun, competitive, challenging work environment with competitive compensation, incentives, rewards and career opportunities.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
B.S., B.Eng, B.Com or equivalent certificates/diplomas in or related discipline with relevant sales/customer-support experience.
- Build and execute a business plan
- Ability to travel to customer sites on a regular basis, by car and some air travel may be required
- Ability to operate independently and remotely
- Ability to communicate and influence engineers to senior management in a complex competitive sales environment
- Ability to setup customer demos
- Ability to understand customer’s specific needs at all levels and connect to management team
- Ability to manage multiple, complex sales and support situations
Required experience & skills:
- Must be a US citizen.
- 3 to 5 years of successful sales/support experience in this field.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/business or advanced Technologist degree/certificates or relevant work experience.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to drive/travel to meet new customers within USA
- Excellent communications skills in English — verbal and written
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Working understanding of the technologies in Electronic Warfare/COMINT/Radar/ELINT and of the test and measurement products and solutions is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Self starter and ability to learn new skills
- Customer support skills a plus
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-tasking
- Must be a US citizen
Please send your resume (clearly mentioning the position you are applying for) to:
We thank all applicants for their interest in D-TA Systems.