Oct 4, 2019 – An Integral Capability for Next Generation Military Sensors
D-TA is the first company in the world that leveraged the 10 Gigabit optical Ethernet network (optical fiber) for super high-speed data transfer for demanding sensor processing applications. Our open-architecture solution simplifies real-time data capture and playback making spectrum scanning/detection/simulation a breeze!
D-TA’s design offers:
- Sustained data rate at close to the line rate for each fiber with no loss;
- Virtually limitless scalability, the data throughput rate increases linearly as more fibers are added;
- Fully synchronous operation with multiple fibers;
- Optical fibers allow sensor level digitization and remote processing;
- OS agnostic;
- Multi-core software architecture for handing and processing such high-speed data.
D-TA’s current products incorporate 40 and 80 Gigabit Networks to further enhance the throughput rate for next generation systems. D-TA adds application software layer to the base record/playback platform for full COMINT, ELINT, Radar and other solutions.
D-TA Systems Corporation | 2611 Jefferson Davis Highway, Suite 600 | Arlington | VA | 22202 | United States