As an evolving, high tech company D-TA is always on the look out for talented individuals with unique sets of skills and are ready for new challenges.
To apply, either click on one of the openings listed below or email your resume to email@example.com alongside a 200 word essay on what value you would add to the company.
D-TA is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes diversity in the workplace. D-TA also welcomes applicants with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided at all stages of the hiring process; we ask applicants to make their needs known in advance.
This role is: Temporary – approx. 3 weeks
Start Date: As soon as possible
Pay Range: $15-$16/hour @ 40 hours/week
This role reports to: Purchasing Manager
D-TA Systems Inc is seeking a summer student to assist with taking year end inventory. This person will assist the purchasing manager in taking detailed inventory of all supplies on site. The working hours will be from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
• Good math skills
• Reliable transportation
• Excellent and effective verbal, listening and written communication
• Demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
• Documentation skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills, accuracy, and attention to details
• Ability to work independently